Community Chest, the fund-raising and engagement arm of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS), was founded in 1983 to raise funds for Singapore’s many social service organisations so they can focus on their primary responsibility of caring for and serving the needy.
For over 30 years, we have been engaging the community to support people in need through fund-raising and volunteering. We support about 80 charities in Singapore, allowing them to focus on caring for the disadvantaged. As our fund-raising and operating costs are covered mainly by Tote Board Group, comprising Tote Board, Singapore Pools and Singapore Turf Club, 100% of your donation goes towards helping:
– Adults with disabilities to integrate into society
– Children with special needs and youth-at-risk to reach their potential
– Families in difficulty to stay resilient
– Persons with mental health issues to integrate into society
– Seniors to age gracefully in the community